The time has come to say GOODBYE to the things that have given me comfort over the past few months: candy, cookies, ice cream, french fries, the list goes on and on and on
.....and it's time to say HELLO to the things I don't necessary love as much, but I appreciate: Mr. Treadmill, Jillian Michaels, Bob Gunner, Debi Severs, Tony Horton, Mr. Pool, The streets of Laveen, Group X, the list goes on and on and on.I told myself while I was pregnant, I think I should run a 1/2 marathon sometime in the spring...and that voice keeps talking to me, so I guess it is time I start my training. I'm not sure I can do it, but putting "the idea of it" in the blogging world makes me stick to the training.

13 comments:
You can do it! I did a 1/2 marathon in December when Katelynn was just 5 months old. It was harder than my other race (before children) but if I can do it after having 2 babies in 18 months both c-sections, you can certainly do it!!!
Good luck with training for the 1/2 marathon you will do great!
Go go ! tony horton really pushes in P90 X!!
Best wishes on your new goal and in all things mommy. Love you
You go girl. You will do great!
Good for you!!! I know you can do it!
Oh Ash...you don't even look like you had a baby. It's kind of disgusting. But if you miss Tony and Jillian and Debi, YOU GO GIRL!!
1/2 marathon sounds great! Good Luck!
Good Luck!! That is impressive - you go GIRL!!!
Good luck! That is an amazing goal! As far as your comment on moving? We have moved twice since moving from Laveen, but we have no intention of moving anytime soon. Thank goodness. We will plan to live in this house for a long time.
Oh don't you just hate that, I wish we could just eat all the crap we want forever!! Good luck you can do it and you will be so glad you did!! I did one last Spring so I will keep cheering you on!
Need a partner, you read my mind with your blog. I am completely serious, if you want to, really, let me know because that would be awesome.
Go Ash!
Post a Comment