Where does the time go? I swear it was just yesterday they placed Emree in my arms for the first time.
The first month was a success. She is still the best baby EVER. She loves to sleep, she eats great, burps like a champ most of the time & hangs out in the daytime - taking it all in. It has been so fun getting to know her little personality. So far she is a pretty relaxed girl.
We had our 1 month check-up yesterday, and Emree has been growing. The doctor told me "she's little for her age, but she has made great progress over the past month."
4 days old her stats were:
Weight = 5lbs 11oz (5th percentile)
Height = 19.5 in (30th percentile)
Head Circ. = 13.3 in (15th percentile)
31 days old her stats were:
Weight = 8lbs (20th percentile)
Height = 20.5 (35th percentile)
Head Circ. = 14.3 in (40th percentile)
I personally like how little she is. It is so fun to snuggle with her, especially when she curls up into a ball.

11 comments:
I love it when they are little also. Brinley was her same size at that age and she is still little. Emree is just sooo cute.
What a sweet picture of Emree. By the way I love her name! Time flys by, glad your enjoying being parents, we cant wait :)
That is a super cute picture! She is such a beautiful baby!
I love how little she is too. Thanks for letting us play the other day =)
very very cute picture!
Oh what a sweet little dolly. She is just beautiful.
awww... so cute!
Cute picture! I can't believe she is a month old already.
She;s adorable! I'm glad the first month has been so fun. I have to admit, it makes me baby hungry to look at her sweet little pictures. And I'm so jealous she sleeps so well through the night! I can't even imagine what it would be like to have such a tiny little baby. Jack could have eaten her for breakfast from birth! He was in the 100th percentile for weight and 95 percentile for height. Of course, he was on the fussy side the first few months of life... so maybe there is something to being small and content. Who knows. :)
I love that picture - so precious!! It makes me baby hungry seeing her. What a sweetheart. I hope I get a good sleeper. Glad the first month went so well, especially for your first. She is a doll.
She is so dang cute, glad she is such a good baby!
Post a Comment