Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life!!
It has been an awesome journey from our first dance to today. I knew there was something special about you when we first met 14 years ago. Today I know that "specialness" includes, but is not limited to: a kind and caring person, a loyal friend, the perfect gentleman, a jokester, a companion, someone who looks out for everyone, and an easy person to love. I couldn't have asked for a better hubby - you are my everything.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


6 comments:
What a fun Valentines post and cute pictures :)
I didn't know you guys were high school sweethearts!! Too cute!!!
I love the pictures!
Awwwww... that's too sweet. But who are those people in the pictures???
I love the pictures! Those are awesome.
YES - I love all the dance pictures - they bring back some good memories. It is crazy how long you two have been together - so cute!!
Post a Comment