Just a couple pics of Emree over the past month. We are hoping eventually she'll like wearing a tutu, she will allow us to take her picture without covering her face with her hands, and she'll forgive us for putting her in a bowl of apples and a drawer.

We love you Emree J.



8 comments:
The pictures are all so precious. Love the pictures with her in the tutu.
Such a beautiful girl. Scratchy tutu anyway but sure cute. So much fun for pictures. Keep em comming. Love you
It's like playing dolls! How cute!
I love all the pictures!
she is so stinkin cute!! hope she is treating you well, isn't being a parent the best thing ever??!!
Oh, she is so cute!
Just a guess, but I don't think she likes the camera. But "he's sooo cute!"
I'm loving all these pictures. She is so cute. It is crazy how quickly newborns change. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment