Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bermuda....

Grass, that is. I wish I was posting about us going or coming back from a trip to Bermuda. Nope, it's not that special. Other than a couple little jobs here and there, our backyard is complete. We finally put grass down in place of the rock and built a wall around our pool equipment to cover up the loud filter. Jason is so excited to finally have a place to practice his chipping (golf shot). He told me last night - "now all we need is a floating putting green in the pool". Sure....I'll get right on that.

Before:
After:


5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Your backyard looks AWESOME! I wish our grass was that green. Any tips?

PS and its still fun to read your posts even if its about the new grass in your backyard & not a trip :)

Staci said...

It looks great!!! Now all you need is a little puppy and a little kitty to play on it ;)

Zeann said...

What a pretty yard. Congratulations. Love you

Alicia said...

Wow your yard looks great!

Mindy said...

Yeah! I remember Bermuda grass from when we lived in AZ when I was little. My dad liked to look at the stars, and I would always made his shoulder my pillow so I didn't have to touch my neck tot he grass. It was SO itchy! At least it is green though. :) Your yard looks awesome!