This happened awhile ago, but I thought the boys who participated in this challenge would enjoy seeing themselves. It seems like every time we get together - some type of challenge arises. From the pictures you can see the challenge was "who can fit the most marshmallows in their mouth". I believe Colby won - with 17 large marshmallow's.
Happy Birthday Colbs!! I can't believe you're 17. I'm not old enough to have a nephew that old.

8 comments:
17 - that is hard to believe. Great to have fun with family.
Haha that is too funny. And you are definitely right. Boys will be boys, all you can do it shake your head and laugh.
Im hoping we will be at the reunion this year. I dont see why not? We just need to make sure Shad asks for it off. Are you guys going?
I guess I'll claim the second one.
Happy Birthday Colb!!! Wow your family level of kids is just getting old way too fast. Ryan is on his mission. Dallas should leave in November and you will be right behind in two years. Such an emotional time. Best wishes for a great year ahead.Love you
17? LOL!!
That is hilarious! I can't remember the last time I put marshmellows in my mouth to see how many I could fit. That is crazy they got that many in there.
I am so glad you commented on our blog. We are doing good. How are you guys? That is too funny with the marshmellows, if I was doing it I would probably throw up.
that makes me want to gag... the ragnar is in a couple of weeks, which is good because we are both getting sick of running!
Post a Comment