Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Dinner @ China City


China City didn't offer the typical Easter dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, jello, etc....but it did offer yummy chinese food and a chance to get together.
P.S... I can now say I've officially tried sushi and I only gaged a little.

9 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Its fun that it was not your traditional easter dinner. Looks like everyone had a good time.

I've tried sushi once and it was gross! but then again Shad and I dont eat any fish, we hate it.

Jan DeGiulio said...

What a fun picture! You did good to only gag a little on the sushi.

Staci said...

Nice going with the Sushi. Next time we should go to a real Sushi place and get the good stuff.

Jan DeGiulio said...

FYI - there is NO good Shusi!

Zeann said...

Tim knows where the good sushi is go with her. Wasabe can fix anything at the sushi bar. Any place you are with family is a great celebration. Love you

Alicia said...

What a cool Easter dinner! I get tired of traditional dinners that pop buttons on your pants, so it sounds great to me!

Chris and Kristen said...

Good for you! I don't think I would even have the guts to try Sushi. Yikes. There really isn't much you good to for us with our Phoenix house, but thanks for offering. That was really sweet of you.

Anonymous said...

hey, your trip to Florida looked so fun. Yeah I am "training" for the Ragnar. I wish I could be as tough as you are, you will be my inspiration. I ran 1 hour on Friday and that about did my body in. I am actually scared out of my mind for the race, but I will try. Tomorrow is an easier run so thats good :)

The Nakkers said...

What a fun change for an Easter dinner. It looks like you guys have a fun group of friends.
Love the Florida pics - what a fun trip!