For Mothers day, we decided to surprise my mom with a special gift. A night out on Steamboat Dolly. We treated her to a twilight dinner cruise on Canyon Lake. The cruise was awesome, dinner was excellent, and the company was the best.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Steamboat Dolly
Posted by Jason and Ashlee at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So fun! I loved it, except the lame apple pie at the end. It sooo should have been a brownie or cheesecake.
(Why was a sticking my chest up to the sky in picture #2??)
What a great idea for Mothers Day!
What a beautiful idea and it was so great to see you all having such a nice time. Peggy and Arb look great. You kids always look great but we don't see them that often. It was wonderful to see them smiling. Love you all
What a fabulous daughter you are! And what a great idea! Im jealous it sounds so wonderful.
That cruise looked like a lot of fun... we will have to try it sometime! Oh- and your backyard looks amazing with the grass! :)
You guys look great! I agree with Staci, it should have been a brownie or cheesecake.
What a fun gift! I'm jealous. Your family looks great, btw. I can't believe it has been so long since we all lived in the 6th ward and your dad was the Bishop. :)
Post a Comment