Shout out to the QuikTrip around the corner. I have to admit I was so excited today to see gas prices by my house down to $1.87. In fact, I looked at my gas gage hoping it would be empty just so I could fill up at this low price. I know....it's silly, and some of you might have cheaper gas than we do in Phoenix, but i'm not where you are, and really how long will the prices continue to fall? I drive around all day for my job, and I am more than happy to see prices falling by pennies every couple of days. Whatever's going on out there - I hope it continues.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
With my hybrid I only get to fill up about once a month and have never been below 1/2 tank. Its more fun than the movies to watch the electric motor run. I still watch for the best prices and usually pull into Costco or Sam's if I pass one because I never know how soon I'll be there again.
We went to Park City a few weeks ago and on up to Stein Ericsons, and over to Heber and Midway just for fun and it averaged 39.3 for the trip. Yippeeeeeee.
1.93....That's great. I have to fill up today, so I'll be looking for somewhere cheap!!!
I feel the exact same way, everytime I see the prices go down I think oh I should fill up, but then usually by the next day or two it goes down even more. We just bought gas at Costco saturday for 1.95 and its even cheaper now. we filled up corolla for 20 bucks! I couldnt believe it! I hope it stays this way.
I agree. I never thought I would see the day when gas went back down in price. I'm glad to see it dropping as well.
Post a Comment