Sunday, November 23, 2008

The BIG game

and the winner is.....


All year long we waited for this game. Hoping Utah would go undefeated and be invited to another BCS bowl. Looks like it is going to happen ;) - Hopefully the Fiesta Bowl, it will be held about 12 miles from our house. Jason and I enjoyed watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings this year. Half of the restuarant was Utah / BYU fans. It was fun to get into the spirit of the game and trash talk our rival fans. In the beginning the game was close, but Utah dominated the rest. Final score 48-24. GO UTES!!!!




6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mitch was SO excited about the outcome of the game. He is hoping for the Fiesta Bowl so we can actually attend...if they do go there, maybe we'll see ya!

Zeann said...

Go Ute's !!! Shayne an Dallas got so excited they rushed the field AGAIN and Dallas took pictures with the players. He was so excited. Probably his last Utah, BYU game for a couple of seasons as his birthday is the 17th of November and he just turned 18. I can't even bear to think of it. Love you

The Nakkers said...

Go Utes! That was such a fun game. I'm glad you guys are still die hard fans even in AZ. It was such a fun season.

The Jensen Family said...

It's so good to hear that we have other Ute fans. That was a great game. GO UTES!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Yes!! I love when Utah represents. Go UTES!

The DeGiulio's said...

the last two years we have been to the ornament parties which are a lot of fun but I dont think that anyone is having one this year because I havent heard anything or received an email but that would have been a lot of fun to make an ornament to exchange, that was a good idea. So I wanted to find out more about you guys like how long you've been married, where you got married, where do you work? just some fun things about you guys.
PS sorry I didnt leave a comment about the games, Shad and I arent into sports at all.