Jason and I went up to SLC this past weekend to attend our niece's Baptism. We wanted to surprise Jason's family so we didn't tell them when we were coming in - just that we would be there. We flew in Wednesday night and drove to Jason's parents house to surprise them of our early arrival. They were shocked and called us sneaky, but happy to have us there.
I'm not sure where our camera was the whole time because we only got pictures of our day trip to Park City. We haven't been up to Park City for years, and I really wanted to ride the Alpine Slide and try out the new Alpine Coaster. Can you say FUN! We had such a great time going down the slide, screaming on the Coaster, and freezing our buns off. The picture below shows part of the track of the the coaster going up.
We are so proud of Oakley with the decision she made to get baptised. It was a special day to spend with family.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Surprise, we're here....
Posted by Jason and Ashlee at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wish we could have been there to ride the slide with you. What a fun day. Did you eat somewhere fun??
What a fun trip. I love and miss Utah. I bet his family was so excited about the surprise visit.
Im sure your family loved the surprise! What a fun idea. It looks like you guys had a fun time at Park City!
Looks like you guys had fun! I am so sorry that our lunch didn't work out, but nothing short of labor will keep us from getting together next time. :) PS It was fun to make the connection with Garret when we were eating lunch the other day.
Looks like you had a really fun trip Ashley. I have always wanted to ride the Alpine slide, but for some reason I have never managed to get up there and do it. One day right?
How fun to be the great surprise, you guys are so cute. I bet they were so happy they didn't know what to do. The Park City colors look beautiful and the rides look like a good scream. So wonderful to be young and healthy, and young at heart. Enjoy it! I was young till I was 60 don't know what happend that year.
Post a Comment