Thursday, April 22, 2010

So fresh & so clean - clean

Why is it everytime a baby finishes taking a bath - I want to nibble on them?

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I am so with you! I LOVE getting Jack out of the bath. Especially b/c he allows me to snuggle with him for a little while while he is all bundled in his towel. Emree looks so cute. That picture is definitely one you'll keep for a long time. :)

The DeGiulio's said...

SO cute!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Beautiful picture! Clean babies are the best!

Chris and Kristen said...

Because they smell good!

Katrina said...

I just love that little face with the big blue eyes - sooo cute!!!

The Nakkers said...

I agree - there is nothing like their sweet little faces all wrapped up in their towels, and how great they smell. I can't get over how big and blue her eyes are - so cute!!

The Richards Family said...

oh my gosh Ash, she is so cute! I am a little behind on my updates on friends. With three little ones I am lucky I pee once a day! Congratulations! I am so glad to see how well you and Jas are doing. It's weird how fast they grow, huh? Its even crazier to think how times have changed. Were we not just as Jason's cabin, riding snowmobiles, and having fart competitions? We miss you guys!!! Stay well