This past weekend was a special one for Emree. First, she was able to meet her Grandma & Grandpa Watson. She was so excited to see them. She smiled, ooed & awwed, and showed them how cute she was.
The second special activity of the weekend was her blessing. I was so nervous she would start crying, spit-up, or have a blow-out, but I should have known - this is Emree i'm talking about and she was perfect. Slept through the whole thing. She looked so darn cute in her white dress and big bow. Jason told me he thought it look like a mini wedding dress, but I thought it was adorable and so did everyone else.
After the blessing we had friends and family over for a little brunch. It was so fun to visit with everyone. It was the perfect ending to the perfect weekend. Thank you everyone who came and enjoyed this special day with us.

13 comments:
What a great smile little Emree has! I'm glad you all had such a nice weekend.
As I was reading this I was thinking "her baby doesn't cry or anything, what is she stressing about". I guess all moms are nervous on big days even when their baby is an Angel. We enjoyed the day, thanks for the invite and your house is beautiful.
beautiful dress! What a special event!
Her dress is gorgeous, I love it! And its so cute that her finger nails are painted. What a special day.
adorable !! its so much fun!
ahhhhh, what a cutie! I love those little blessing dresses for girls and that cute smile makes it all that much cuter!
What a beautiful day for a beautiful baby. That dress is so precious. Maybe not a wedding yet but how about a few proms. What a doll! Congratulations on this very, very special day in your lives. Love you
Emree is BEAUTIFUL! And that dress is amazing. It's great the blessing day and weekend turned out well!
She is just a little doll, even if she's a little doll in her wedding dress. Thanks for a great weekend.
What a fun day. I love the dress!
Oh my goodness - she has gotten so big. She is so cute! I love the pictures you had taken of her below - so adorable. Love her blue eyes.
Oh and I just notice her nails were painted in her blessing outfit - stop that is too cute.
What a cutie. I love when they start to smile. I love the painted nails. So fun. I can see why Jason said it looked like a miniature wedding dress. It is just a pretty as one for sure. It was beautiful!
She is so pretty! I love the blessing dress! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment