We receive the most wonderful Christmas present 5 days before Christmas. On Dec. 2oth we welcomed Emree J. Watson into our family. She weighed in at 6lbs 1oz and measured 19 1/2 inches.
We can't get enough of this little girl!!!
(first picture taken - Strike a pose!)
(After Emree's first bath the hospital delivered her to us in a Christmas Stocking)
(She's a little peanut - with chicken arms and legs)
(You'll find her sleeping - most of the time)
(This picture puts a smile on my face)
Everyday gets better and better. We feel so fortunate to have this little girl in our lives. She is the sweetest baby. You'll rarely find her fussing, usually catch a smile while she is asleep, and always want to kiss her sweet face.

21 comments:
Congratulations! She is so cute! I am so happy for you. It only gets better, but enjoy the moments when she is so little. That picture put a smile on my face too. Congrats!
She is so beautiful - I love that sweet face and fluffy hair! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited she is here and she decided to come early too! She is beautiful and I love all of her hair. Congrats you guys! What a great early Christmas present.
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
AWWWWW.....she is so precious. Congrats!!!
So so so happy for you guys! She's beautiful!! :-)
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Bautiful little girl and the hair is darling bonus. She is so tiny and precious. You guys did great. Keep the pictures coming. Hope you have a very nice quick recovery. Love you
Oh my goodness she is as cute as a button!! Emree is just beautiful! Nice work guys, and congrats!
Oh My! Ashlee and Jason, she is just darling! And so beautiful! We cannot wait to meet her! I hope you are feeling well! What a wonderful little girl. We hope you are feeling well! Love, Jason and Brandi Mitchell
Oooooo...I love that baby! I love the little bow and I love the last picture. She sort of has the Andersen, Lex, Bodie look in that one. So sweet. Congratulations.
Oh I have been waiting to see pictures! She is so darling and that is such a cute name. Yes, let's do lots of play dates. Again she is so adorable, Congrats you guys,can't wait to see her in person!
Congrats! She's adorable.
Congratulations! What a sweetie!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad everything went well and that you are both doing great. The last picture is too cute!
Congrats!!! I love the name (it was one of my top choices for our baby girl!) Love her and can't wait to hear all about her!
Congrats! She is darling! How exciting for you guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.
I love the last picture with the kissable lips all bunched up. Soooo sweet!
I'm so happy for you guys!
She is gorgeous and I love the name! Super cute. Thanks for inviting me to your baby shower. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come. Weeknights are hard to get away when living so far away. I hope you had a good one and it seems like all is going well. Congrats!
Oh she is ADORABLE! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful and precious. I'm so glad everything went well. What a fun Christmas present.
Congratulations, Ash! She is the cutest baby! And what a wonderful Christmas present. :)
Post a Comment