This might be the only belly pic - so get a good glimpse.
me @ 31 weeks
(Top: Look for the hand. She is poking her thumb in her eyeBottom: Her thumb is on her forehead. The blackish dot is her wrist.)
Taking it one day at a time
(Top: Look for the hand. She is poking her thumb in her eye
Posted by Jason and Ashlee at 5:05 PM
14 comments:
You have such a cute belly! Im glad you posted a belly picture :) I take one at least once a week, although not much changes hehe. The 3d ultrasounds of her are so cool. Not too much longer :)
So glad to hear from you. I don't think I ever saw such a cute prego belly. You look great and she is so exciting. Feel good!! Love you.
PS Tim's on her way.
Oh my goodness - you are TINY!!! You are getting so close! We're excited for her arrival - keep us informed!
Oh wow. I don't know how anyone could say you look pudgie. You are still so slim and trip with a small baby pump. We are so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats!!
OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO TINY!!! How cute are you! I am so glad you finally posted a picture. Can't wait to see the little girl. Any name ideas?
Holy cow, Ash...you're so tiny! My I'm only a week further & I'm HUGE!! But I'm so glad you posted a pic..thank you :)
CUTE BELLY!!! I'm finally back from the dead. I'll call ya today.
You look so good!!! I was looking at your pregnancy counter and I can't believe that your little baby girl is coming so soon! aaahh.. that's crazy!
You look AMAZING for 31 weeks. Wow. You barely look prego!
Oh your belly is so cute and little. Can we switch, just kidding. I can't wait to see her, our little ones will have to play, so that we can hang out more. Sound good!
I love your little belly - and WHAT really 31 weeks. You are TINY!! Final count down - So fun - I can't wait to see pictures of her.
You are seriously 31 weeks? You are tiny. I have a few friends out here about the same weeks and they are double your size. You are so cute!
You are seriously 31 weeks? You are tiny. I have a few friends out here about the same weeks and they are double your size. You are so cute!
Your belly is so cute! And tiny, btw. Mine was 4 times that size at 31 weeks. I'm so excited to see pics of your little girl. Any day now, right?
Post a Comment