So...for our birthdays, I decided it would be fun to celebrate like a kid. We enjoyed Monday night at a local park called Fiddlesticks. They have go-carts, bumper boats, batting cages, driving range, miniature golf, and other rides for the kiddies.
We started off the night with miniature golf. I had two holes-in-one, but Jason still beat me. I now owe him a backrub. Hopefully, he will forget about that ;)
Next we headed down to the batting cages. I have not hit a baseball for years, but I actually did pretty good. I'm not sure how many rounds of balls we hit, but we have blisters on our hands to prove we hit more than one. I stayed in the slow pitch cage, while Jason headed off to the fast pitch for one round. Holy smokes - those were fast. I couldn't even see them coming. He did a great job.
Last but not least, we decided to challenge each other on the go-carts. I personally love go-carts and beating everyone in the lane. I tried to videotape the race, but driving and taping is harder than it looks. I let Jason think he was winning on one corner, but I showed him who was boss. Better luck next time sweetie!!!
We had such a great time at Fiddlesticks, we decided we need to go again soon. Next time, hopefully the rest of the family won't be sick and they can enjoy it with us.
*********
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! I love you so much and I am so thankful I have you in my life. I have loved and enjoyed our journey so far, and I am looking forward for more. I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me.

13 comments:
HAppy Birthday guys! Thats so fun your birthdays are so close and you get to celebrate them together. Thats funny you still feel like your in High school, sometimes I miss high school days- just being silly and care free. Fiddlesticks looks like a lot of fun.
Happy Birthdays! I loved seeing what fun you had.
Happy birthday guys! Ash I forgot that you and Nathan share a birthday...silly me :( I hope you took the day off of work or at least expensed a lunch on them!
Happy Birthday! And St. Patrick's day too! You guys are awesome! :-)
Happy Birthday to you both and ongratulations on having the most fun of all. You always do such fun things.
I am only 17 till I pass a mirror or try to stand up fast or walk far. It is so funny to sit in my chair and list all the things I will do when I stand up and then have to sit right back down.
You just keep doin the party stuff for us. It is exciting and great.Love you
Happy Birthday! I know what you mean about time passing so fast. It does still feel like we are 16. Sounds like a fun night, it's great when you get to go out and just have a great time together!
Happy Birthday you two. I'm glad you had a fun time. We love you both!!!
Happy Birthday you guys!! Looks like you had a good one.
Ash - We are moving to Boston in August for MBA school. We plan to be there for two years, and then we will see where we go from there.
Happy Birthday guys! That looks like a really fun place to go and hang out. I will have to remember it when Chris and I need a date night.
Happy Birthday to you BOTH!
Hey Ashlee- Now I'm blog stocking you...:) I'm glad you had a chance to celebrate even with your busy schedules!
Happy Happy Birthday! You guys are so much fun. That is definitely something Griff and I would love... maybe if we're ever in arizona. :) I'm glad you guys had a fun birthday date.
you worked him even while video taping. Thata girl! I'm so sad we missed you when you were here. Once again our timing is impeccable. Not to worry tho we will be living by each other very soon. YEAH!
Post a Comment