Check it off the sugarless challenge. We have completed our sponsored race portion of the challenge (Jason actually completed it along time ago, but we did this one together). Jason and I ran in the Kiwanis/Wigwam Race this morning. It was chilly at first, but it warmed up to the perfect temperature.
They gave medals to the top three finishers in each age group and Jason came in second. Yahoo - I'm so proud. I challenged him before the race and said, "you're getting a medal today - I don't care what you have to do." I, on the other hand, sucked a little more wind and came in 28 seconds after the 3rd place winner in my age group - if only they gave a medal to 4th place ;) I was a little ticked off at myself, but it gave me something to work on for the next run.

7 comments:
Congrats on the race & the medal! It sounds fun. It looks so warm there. It was 27 degrees for my run here this morning. Sugarless challenge? Have you gone sugarless? -Jan DeGiulio
I know I've said this before, but it is so fun that you guys run in races together and are so active. I go in spurts Im really good about going to the gym and then I get really busy and stop. Thats awesome he got 2nd in his age group too.
Way to go you two kids!! You're both awesome!
Congrats Jason! That is awesome!
Congratulations to both of you. Great goin Jason, Silver is exciting. What a great experience to be able to run together. It looks so beautiful, what a bonus. Love you
I had no idea you guys were rockstar runners!! Congrats Jason and you too Ash for kickin butt!! I am so proud of you for doing the Ragnar race, I have been way too chicken to sign up for the Wasatch Back.
Congrats Jason and good work Ash. You guys are amazing! How fun to run together. You both inspire me.
Post a Comment