Well - he did it. Jason made a change in employers. He has been with Stantec Consulting - basically his whole career, and decided a change would do him some good. He has joined a firm called Horrocks (I refer to them as hot rocks) and is liking it so far. Yesterday was his first day - and he already gets to go on a trip. And the best part is.... I get to go too! I know this decision was so hard for J, but I am so proud of him. I know he wants the best for our little family and will do anything for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for Jas!! We know you'll do a great job wherever you go. (You'll have to peek in next door and keep an eye on Bacho for me ;)
Congrats Jas and best wishe for the brightest possible future. Love you
Congrats!
Post a Comment