You are probably thinking why did you go golfing when it was 110 degrees? Simple - we had free passes that were about to expire. I haven't been golfing in about 7 years - or should I say since Jason dumped me out of the cart. For some strange reason - I have been wanting to go golfing and since we had passes - I thought, why not. I lost too many balls to count, I picked up my ball and set it where I wanted it to be and basically just drove the cart, but it was still fun. Our cart was full of ice water so the temp - wasn't that bad, we just had to wring our clothes out when we got home.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Golfing in 110 degrees - we must be crazy
Posted by Jason and Ashlee at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You guys are crazy! Hope you got a great deal=)
It was great seeing you too! Sorry to have left with out saying bye. I couldn't find you guys. We hope to make it again next year...especially since my dad is in charge of the activities. How about you guys?
Take care,
Lori
I've never been golfing, but i can't imagine anything besides the pool being too fun in 110 degrees. :) It looks like you guys had fun.
It's confirmed. You guys really are crazy.
You guys are too cute!
why didn't we find each other when I was living in Arizona for 6 years? hey ashlee, fun to see you. I am taking a summer break from blogging, mostly because I just had my 3rd and I am nutso! I will now be checkin' out you blog.
Golf is great! Looks like you guys had a blast, and hey I'd golf at 110 too, if it saved me green fees!
Yep a little crazy but probably fun! I just went to the driving range for my first time the other night and discovered golf may not be as bad as I thought!
Post a Comment