Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun




This year for Easter we went to the pageant at the Mesa Temple. There were so many people on the temple grounds. I'm sure every inch of grass was being used. The show was a little different, but I enjoyed the entertainment. I am not sure how many people were in the pageant, but it seemed like hundreds. The picture, if you can see it, shows everyone on stage. The weather was wonderful, and so was the atmosphere. Jason and I went with family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them.

1 comments:

Neal and Shannon said...

That looks so cool. There's just something about being on the temple grounds thats pretty awesome. I haven't talked to you guys for a while, everything ok? Your blog is darling and its so fun to see what you guys are up to. We miss you!