Jason and I went to my parents house for Easter dinner this year. After stuffing ourselves full of deliciousness, we were sitting around chatting, and I found a pair of my dad's glasses and put them on Bodie. Everytime I look at this picture I crack up - I had to share it with the rest of the family. I'm sure the prescription was killing Bodie's eyes, but it was too funny. Staci and Bacho - I think you have a book-worm on your hands.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ash - I am so glad you found my blog, it has been way too long. Cute blog! I love blogs it is so fun to keep in touch with people. We are doing really well and living in Ohio. Last I talked to you, you were in AZ are you still? Hope you are both well and happy it is so good to be in touch after so long, tell Jase Hi and keep in touch!
What is up my friend! I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw you or talked to you. We're so old. I'm glad you did a little blog detective work and found me. What part of AZ are you in? My brother might move there sometime soon, and I myself made a brief cameo to the Glendale area for a few months a while back. Rather hot, but nice.
HooRay!! Ashley has a blog. I love it. I love family blogs. It is such a good way to keep up with you.
Love you
Zeann
What an intelligent looking little guy ;)
Post a Comment