Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Watson family is growing


SHE'S coming whether we are ready or not!!!
It finally happened and we are so excited. Baby is expected to arrive around the first of the year. Both of us are doing great & the doctor says everything is on track.

25 comments:

Korinne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good!

The DeGiulio's said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!

Katrina said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! Oh, and a girl - so much fun!!!

Lani said...

Ashlee!!!! Hoooorayyyy! I'm so thrilled for you!!!!! :-) Happy happy day!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Congrats! The ultrasound picture is amazing. I loved all the catch up posts.

The Jensen Family said...

Yeehaw! Now you get to think about pink, polka dots, bows, hair, shoes, accessories, fun, fun, and more fun! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is so so so exciting! You're gonna love starting your family out with a little chica!

Jeff and Heidi said...

YEA! Congrats Ashlee! I'm am so excited for you guys!

Kasey said...

YEAH!! How has the pregnancy been so far? A little girl - too cute. I guess now Karl and I will have to repay you guys on all the babysitting.

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy and Cam said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Staci said...

Can't wait to dress her up in everything beautiful!

Jill Freestone said...

Hooray! Girls are wonderful! So so so happy for you! We'll pray everything goes well for you - hope you feel alright too!

Brittney said...

YEA!!!! Wow Ashlee, I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! You guys sure know how to keep good secrets! :) Both Nick and I are sooo happy for you guys.

Lets get a good game night in this month!!! You bring the "drinks" and i'll take care of the "tube tops" and the party will be a rockin'!! Oh how funny that game is....!!!

Alicia said...

Congrats! She's cute already!! I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see little pictures of her.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you, it is the best thing in the world!

Emily said...

Hallelujah! I'm so glad word is finally out & that she is doing well! Congratulations to you both!

The Nakkers said...

CONGRATULATIONS ASH!!!! I am so happy for you guys. How have you been feeling? Wow - she will be here so soon!! CONGRATS MOMMY!!!!

Shawna said...

How fun two surprises for me. I found your blog and you're having a baby! How fun for you guys! Congrats

Chris and Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. You will be awesome parents!

Lisa said...

Are you serious!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats - You guys are going to be great parents!!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you, you will be a fabulous mom, girls are fun.... get ready!

Zeann said...

Wow!! I can't find my Congrats. I guess I just thought I did it. Everytime I turn on I have to tune in to see this sweet little girl. I love you and her

Dede said...

Ya for babies!!! So happy for you! She is going to be an adorable little girl.

Mindy said...

omigosh!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! She is going to be adorable.