Thursday, February 12, 2009

A quick trip...


Hello everyone, it has been a very long time since I posted anything. Mostly because not a whole lot has been going on. Jason and I try to be exciting, but lately we have been duds. However, we were able to get a quick, spontaneous trip in. We went to Las Vegas and St. George over the weekend. Grandma Bensy had her 90th birthday, and we wanted to be there to celebrate it with her. We love Grandma Bensy and are so proud to call her our grandma.

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats so fun! 90 wow! How long of a drive is it for ya guys?

Mindy said...

I want to make it to 90! And she looks great. How fun for you guys. Hopefully that means you are feeling better. :)

Chris and Kristen said...

Small trips are always fun even if they are short. I'm glad you had fun.